Tuesday 6 September 2016

No. Really?

In a long series of events and circumstances, I literally was made to come back and write on this blog. To be honest, I knew one day this would have to happen.... maybe? Sort of? And hopefully not. It takes times to write these things and now that I'm a mother of two and working it just gets harder to put that time aside and kids are a great excuse for avoiding time consuming things :)

The last 2 by 4 that made me return was a beautiful drawing done by our friend who lives on the other side of the country. I haven't heard from him in a long time. At the university that my husband works at are many talented students who write poetry, play music, paint and draw (go figure 'cause this isn't even an art school!). Anyway, I try and acquire a piece of art from all the artists and this one happened to come in the mail the same week I've been thinking of starting to post. After an already emotional week, my husband opens the envelope, reads the letter and shows me the artwork. 

I burst into tears! My resurfacing begins.


 

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! We also provide the Treatment For Clubfoot with the famous Ponseti Method without performing any surgery. Visit our website and take a look at our specially designed Club Foot Shoes and ankle abduction orthosis that holds the foot firmly and comfortably in place without causing sores.

    ReplyDelete